July’s ukulele is late. I know, it’s startng to become a habit. I scrapped the original project for July’s uke in favour of using the laser cutting (which is possibly now my significant other.)
Here you can see I’ve cut out cross sections which will pile up to form the body.
Above you can see the beginning of August’s uke. My quick uke side project originally was to build an uke in 3 hours. I did that in just under about half an hour. It looks possible 🙂
Here you can see the two (or three) ukes about ready for some more work.
August’s uke is dedicated to a game I grew up with, the Mega Man series.
So July’s uke needs its front and back panels, and then I can do some sanding, and gluing, but then it will be done… or ready for a paint job.